- 21 experts offering over 50 practical tools and insights to help kids cultivate resilience
- Over 21 hours of inspiring interviews packed full of powerful strategies and transformative interventions which really work
- Downloadable transcripts, audio, and additional resources
- Lifetime access to The Resilient Child Summit to go through in your own time at your own pace. Give yourself "top-ups" whenever you feel the need!
- Exclusive bonus material
Don’t wait to preserve your child’s mental health.
Get access to 21 hours of inspiring interviews packed full of practical tools and interventions, downloadable worksheets, transcripts, presentations and animations as well as exclusive bonus materials.
Help your child or teen:
- "Make friends" with stress
- Bounce back from anxiety & depression
- Tame the inner critic; self-doubt, fear and negative thinking
- Learn superpower skills like GRIT and Mindset
- Transform difficult emotions
- Increase self-esteem
- Harness their innate focus and motivation
- Cultivate empathy & self-compassion
- Unlock the neuroscience of mindfulness
- Build emotional intelligence
- Find balance in the digital age
- Inspire healthy body image
Imagine having access to world leaders in resilience right now.
Meet Your Experts
Laura Markham, PhD
From “I’m scared” to “I feel loved”: Parenting peacefully by connecting with your kids.
From “I’m so anxious” to “I’m anxious and I’m strong”: Finding strength in anxiety.
Robin Berman, MD
From “I’ll do it for you” to “In your own way…”: Stepping back from over-parenting to reveal your child’s innate coping skills.
From “Mayday!” to “This is your Captain speaking”: Piloting your journey through mental health challenges by speaking up, not shutting down.
Tamar Chansky, PhD
From “I’m too worried to think” to “I’m the boss of my thoughts”: Freeing your child from anxiety by putting them in charge of their minds.
From “Run away!” to “I’m OK”: Making peace with panic and anxiety.
Shefali Tsabary, PhD
From “Be who I want” to “I connect with who you are”: Transforming ourselves to empower our children; how conscious parenting awakens true connection.
Elisha Goldstein, PhD
From “I think” to “I am”: Mindfulness for kids, teens and their parents.
Kristin Neff, PhD
From “I’ll love myself if…” to “I love myself no matter what”: Learning self compassion, the myth of “Perfect Parenting,” and inspiring self-compassion in our kids.
Emiliya Zhivotovskaya, MAPP
From “I’m feeling down” to “I’m moving on up!”: Getting your kids to move their bodies will power optimism in their minds.
Michelle Gielan, MAPP
From “I just can’t” to “I definitely can!”: Clearing your child’s path to positivity.
Kim West, LCSW-C
From “Wahhh!” to “Zzzz”: Helping your child to put themselves to sleep and stay there until morning.
Caren Baruch-Feldman, PhD
From “I give up” to “I can do this”: Teaching kids to be GRITTY.
Erin Parks, PhD
From “I’m out of my depth” to “I know how to help”: Understanding the truth about eating disorders and how to help your child.
Andrea Wachter, LMFT
From “I Feel Fat” to “These are my feelings”: Building body image resilience.
Sheila Kilbane, MD
From “Yummy in my tummy” to “Yummy in my brain”: How changing your child’s diet can heal their bodies AND minds.
Kanchan Koya, PhD
From “Yuck! Healthy stuff!” to “Yum! Happy Food!”: Transforming your child’s mood with food using the secret of spices.
Heather Chauvin, BSW
From “I will survive” to “I will thrive!”: Being fully present for your child by living an emotional, self-nurturing life.
Suzi Lula, MA, ALSP
From “I don’t have the time” to “My own 5 minutes”: Parenting resilience in just five minutes.
From “Who am I?” to “I belong”: Inspiring emotional intelligence, creativity and belonging in your kids.
From “I’m too anxious to help” to “I’m anxious AND I can help”: Parenting positively when your own worry is in the way.
Michael Solomon, PhD
From “I can’t explain” to “I’ll show you”: Building emotional resilience through role-play and drama.
Invest in your child’s future today
We realize that learning takes time and that’s why we’re offering you the opportunity to own the unique GoZen! Resilient Child Summit Package for life.
We also realize that your time is precious.
All the tools gifted to you by our experts have been tried and tested.
All interviews are not only packed full of vital information, but also entertaining.
This package is a genuine investment in your child’s future.
You are your child’s greatest ally.
Parents are the most important influence in building their child’s resilience.
This summit package will teach you how to build a stronger, more resilient you, as well as how to pass these skills onto your child.
- How to revolutionize self-care in just 5 minutes a day
- The number 1 asset you have as a parent
- The secret of "parenting peacefully"
- The key to cultivating your own mindfulness practice
- Tools for handling overwhelm
- How to help yourself through your child’s sleep challenges
- The clever knack of boosting your parenting by being kind to yourself
- A 3 step, self-compassion breakthrough technique
- The essence of identifying and processing your unmet needs
You can own the entire summit and have transformational tools and one-of-a-kind techniques at your fingertips from renowned experts including Dr. Kristin Neff, Dr. Shefali Tsabary, Dr. Laura Markham and Dr. Elisha Goldstein.
Not only will you own the audio, transcripts and video interviews, but you’ll also receive the Summit Package bonus material!
Resilient Child Summit Package
- Immediate lifetime access to all interviews
- Streaming video for all expert talks
- Downloadable transcripts for all expert talks
- Downloadable audio for all expert talks
- Bonus: 100+ page printable workbook
- Bonus: Printable flashcards to use with your child
- Bonus: Animated Self-Compassion Meditation
All prices are in US Dollars. Your order will be processed on GoZen.com.
Your videos will be available to view as soon as you buy.
We'll take the risk for you!
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We are so sure that you will love the Resilient Child Summit Package that we’ll take all the risk for you. Get instant access to all the presentations and if in 30 days you're not satisfied, we’ll personally refund 100% of your money back. No questions asked!
Summit Package Bonuses
100+ page printable workbook
Printable flashcards to use with your child
Animated Self-Compassion Meditation
Here's what other parents are saying about the summit:
"All these talks have been amazing! From eating to sleep, this is all the stuff we parents with anxious kids struggle with so I am very truly grateful. Thank you for providing this summit!"
"I’ve learned so much. I liked how every professional opened up about their own personal experience with anxiety. They looked so human and let participants feel there is a way out of anxiety. Thanks for the all the knowledge you've given me."
"The videos were full of interesting, inspiring and practical ideas."
"Absolutely got so much from all that I watched… each of the interviews gave me so much insight and help. Thank you Renee and everybody."
"It was so edifying!! Outstanding! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!"
"All of the speakers were super helpful. We have already used many of the tools that were suggested. Thanks so much for this summit!"
"It was great to have such a wide variety of experts. With such a choice you can pick and choose which pieces of info are relevant to your situation. As a mum from the UK who has suffered herself in the past and is currently reaching out to find help for my teen, it was amazing to have such insight into all these different topics."